How to loose weight?

I am looking for some kind of diet and exercise plan. I need to loose at least 58 lbs to be a normal weight for my height.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I just started eating better. I kept track of what I ate, and realized I was eating more than I had though. I didn't count calories, but started paying more attention to what was in what I ate. I started to walk more, but that was all the exercise I had worked up to. I had lost about 15 pounds in two months, and then I got pregnant and that had to stop, lol. I don't think my weight lost would have continued at the rate, as it seemed some of it was water weight, but it was still working well! I'm waiting for the pregnancy to be over so I can start up again and hopefully lose the 60 pounds I need to.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Count calories. exercise.
    there are tools online that tell you how many calories you need to consume to lose x amount of lbs a week.

it's calories in vs calories out.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 1:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• South Beach Diet! I have been on it since September 2009. I have lost 98 lbs! That and exercise. Go to the their website and check it out. It teaches you how to eat. It will change your life!
    Aidensmommy1115

Answer by Aidensmommy1115 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm in the same boat, i have started walking again, but it just gets so boring when all you have is a little 5 pound dog,she can only go so far, cut out the pop, eat smaller portions, drink more water
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 8:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Try Zumba fitness! go to the website www.zumbafitness.com. My friends goes there and they LOVE IT because it's fun work out, not serious workout like weightlifting and sits up and all that crap! it's dance workout, it really works. I am going to get that zumba fitness and try it out! bc I love to dance than serious workout because serious workout is one thing people want to is QUIT! My friends are addicted to it!
    Lazee22

Answer by Lazee22 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I used Juice Plus capsules and meal replacment shake. I wanted to lose 10 lbs and I lost 19. So easy. I was actually so impressed with the weight loss and how much better I feel I became a Rep with the company so I can share it with others. If you have a minute check out the website. www.welovejuiceplus.com Really simple and afforadable.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2010