Whats your favorite thing to do with hubby/so/bf?

Asked by navajomama7 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• My favorite thing to do with my husband is lounge around and watch movies all day snuggling :)

Answer by NicholeWalls at 2:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Cubbling, sharing ice cream on the sofa, are date nights at the dinner table with candles. I love ever moment I have with my hubby. He is my best friend, my everything.

Answer by raemommy at 2:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Playing board games! we have ots of fum

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have a really dear friend. He and I like to go for drives to the countryside, me driving and him pointing out interesting things along the way. We usually end up down by the River or near the old mills and old factory buildings. We stop and get a snack then on the way home we stop and eat at a really nice Chinese Buffet restaurant. These adventures last several hours and we love the conversation and he explains all the technical machinery.

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Sex!! and not even that right now so nothing......
    We are strugggling with finances so were not communicating the best!! For instance we had $10 left for groceries and laundry for next week - a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, and $2.75 for a load of laundry and that sucker spent it today on getting a dime bag of weed to smoke. I have to hold this one in, he knows what he did and it didn't matter. He made some lame reasoning then tried to fight with me about my ex . This is just his way to take the blame off himself and put BS onto me. I just left the bedroom for him to go to bed, agian at 8 pm before the kids, and now I have nowhere to sleep except the living room floor so once again 3rd night in a row I will get no sleep. I am about ready to implode in big part to his selfish behavior.

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Sex, watching our shows on tv, joking with each other, and that order!

Answer by bjane01 at 7:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I just love doing anything with my hubby....just being nothing even is great! :)

Answer by ThreeFates511 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Walk in the door bc I know what! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It ;-)

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Talking,shopping,watching movies,sex

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010