What type of weird appetite do you have?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cucumbers and mayo sandwich.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I used to crave bbq sauce on mac and cheese when I was pregnant. And I still eat it from time to time.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Average now. But pregnancy does strange things to your appetite. Have to agree with sherribeare. When I was pregnant everything tasted so good.

A1 steak sauce...tons of it on any kind of beef. The smell of it made me ravenously hungry.
    I ate fries just for the ketchup.
    I developed a liking and craving for blue cheese out of "blue", had never tried it, couldn't get past the smell. Still love it to this day!
    Bananas and chocolate milk became breakfast and/or a bedtime snack every day/night for 5 months!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm all over the freaking road. There are weeks that I swear I have a tape worm, I can't stop eating no matter what and I'm never satisfied....other weeks I realize I eat barely anything at all. The tape worm weeks are taking a toll, I feel so fat right now, and just in time for a beach vaca! Sigh.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010