How was your HoneyMoon when you got married?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a great time driving around Europe.  We went to France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland and Germany.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Never had one...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It was fun! We went to the Grand Tetons on a camping trip. We had a great time with lots of sex :D We actually got pregnant on our honeymoon. Our son was born 281 days later...lol
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It stunk! Just like the marriage. My new husband did not tell me he had been married before and had a 7 year old daughter. We flew home from our trip to Paris, we got married just north of London, UK. We flew home on a military cargo jet, I found out we were going to Texas to pick up his daughter. Once we picked up our new car, I met the ex wife and my step daughter. Then we drove from Texas to Alabama with a spoiled 7 year old in the back seat of my new car. She got hold of a permanent marker and drew all over the leather seats. We picked up my new MIL and my ex decided to bring her with us on our honeymoon. While at my MIL's house, her a/c died and we used our honeymoon money to buy her a new system. Then we got to the beaches in Florida, only to have to be evacuated because of a hurricane. Then my ex got strep throat and was in hospital the rest of our 'honeymoon'. UGH.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It was OK. We went to Colonial Williamsburg for a few days. We came home, and he left on a week's business trip. :-/

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2010