Where in the world would you go if given 2mill???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well 1 milll i would spread to family, friends, charity ,and who ever need it help. and with the other mill i would get a bigger house and to see if i can invest it to a business or something.. Vacation too of course lol...
    MotherOF5Cuties

Answer by MotherOF5Cuties at 2:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I guess you are saying $2 million. Well, I had to settle out my sisters estates. I was the executor of their wills. They owned business's and I wound up with about that much from each estate. I could have been greedy and kept it all. I did not earn the money so I felt it was not mine to keep. I sat down with the attorney's and I sold the companies, set up a trust fund for each of her children and their spouses to go to college. I also divided the money equally to each child and either paid off their mortgage, or purchased them each a home. I feel this is what my sister's would have wanted. To know that their children are taken care of. With a home and an education, they have a very bright future ahead of them. Personally, if I was handed that kind of money, I would make the updates to my home to make it completely handicap accessible (about $20,000) and donate the rest to the American Red Cross.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• To work everyday LOL But i would have a huge gaint house.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Amsterdam w/ some very close friends & a really responsible nanny!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• any where i felt like going and staying for a loooonnng time too.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010