What have you done lately....

that makes you roll your eyes @ yourself? Today @ the grocery store I dropped a carton of blueberries as I was trying to put em on the slider. All over the floor, then to discover my dd had turned her sippy cup upside down & it was leaking all over the floor!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!!! All I could do was roll my eyes @ myself!@

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DH asked me to make him a protein shake after his workout. I did it while holding the baby (15 months old) don't know why I was holding her, but I went to shake it, and it went all over the both of us, forgot you had to hold the cap closed.... then I dropped the milk on the floor on the way to the fridge... 9_9
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 3:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• RIght now I am reading my journals from 1993. There's a lot of eye rolling going on!! I don't know whether to keep these or not. WOW!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am cleaning out a closet that has not been touched in several years. There are so many schools supplies and craft items I have to box them up and bring them to a local school. I have found 4 cases of copier paper. How much copier paper does one person really need. It must have been some kind of sale for me to spring on that many reams of paper. I will keep some, but the rest has to go. Other then that, I wore a pair of panties under a dress and I lost a few pounds more then I thought and had to go grocery shopping with on hand holding them up. They and all the ones that sized are now in the trash.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2010