I am looking for work that I can do from my home. I have clerical experience and medical office/coding experience. I really want to be home and be able to earn some extra income for us.

crafting

Asked by crafting at 9:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well first of all do you want a home job or a home business? If a job is what you are looking for..good luck with that..lol! There are not many legit home jobs that will actually pay you decently. Even if you do find one, there will be a ton of people applying for the same job. If a business is what you are looking for..there are tons of them. And the nice thing abouta busienss is that you are the boss..set your own scehdule, income potential is unlimited. I chose a home business with Ameriplan. I love it! Find something that you are passionate about and go with it!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. I do have survey sites listed; only the ones that I know for sure work. I also have 2 drop shippers listed, one is Ebay Certified and it works flawlessly. I’ve had great success with it. Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have a home based business with Premier Designs jewelry. I have been happily working from home for almost 7 years. If you are interested in starting a home based business, I would be happy to share more information with you!
    All the best!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If your seeking income from home my advice would be to start a home business. Most legit home businesses have a small start up fee but is well worth it considering the income potential. I use to work in an office for 5 years until I discovered network marketing. I have a group that is helping moms earn extra income from home with a great home business. We are all working together, you'll never be alone and we help you get enrollments. You'll never have to sell anything, cold call or recruit your friends and family. http://www.cafemom.com/group/45616
    maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 11:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have a homebased business also. Mine is Beauticontrol You sell there products and have spa parties. Its awesome. I do make a profit every week.
    Melisa.aka.Slim

Answer by Melisa.aka.Slim at 11:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You don't need any special skills or education to do the home business I am in. All you need to do is share the product and business opportunity with friends and family. Please visit my profile page and look over some of the info. Feel free to email me or call me for more information and get to know me. I love every bit of it.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You could always do medical transcription...alot of places hire people to work at home. You must be able to type 65-70+ wpm though.
    kristi95

Answer by kristi95 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

______________________
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hi, check out my journal. This might be the job for you. It is helping us out a lot. Good luck.
    dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I work at home as an independent business owner with Ameriplan. I'm a benefits specialist and recruiter. We make 30% commission from every single application we fill out. .and that income is residual, which means you make money off the same people over and over again. You work your own hours, there is no boss, and most importantly. . .you get awesome free training to help make your business a quick success so you can stay home with your child(ren). So if an at home business is what you're looking for go to our website and fill out an interview request form www.freedomathometeam.com/bfleming.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Brandie Fleming
    Independent Business Owner
    branflem

Answer by branflem at 2:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008