U CAN GET SUSPENDED FROM CM

WHAT DO U HAVE TO DO TO GET SUSPENED?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ask the cafe mom team...I'd assume anybody on here wouldn't know from personal experience but I could be wrong!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• huh I didnt know that, I would guess if you break any of the rules then that would proably do it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Maybe constantly using bad language on the boards.... I have no idea.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You get suspended for not following cafemom guidelines or repeated infractions if admid deems necessarily . I was suspended once. Though to be fair the chick said she hoped my kid got fatally ill with a smoking related illness, because I smoke.

Of cafemom guidelines

We always have the right to remove postings, lock postings, warn members, suspend accounts, and/or cancel accounts to enforce these Guidelines or the CafeMom Terms of Service or as we deem necessary to maintain the integrity of the site or our business. Whatever action we choose to take, our decision is final. We will not always explain our actions, but rest assured we do not take these decisions lightly.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Are you TRYING to get suspended or just curious?
    You could try asking in CM Discussion, but my guess is that you break TOS numerous times - you have a good chance. :)
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 8:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• idk...a lot of people in "bitch" groups say they go through 3...4...5 accounts cause they get suspended so much. they dont say why but these are bitch groups so you have understand a person has to be very non caring and create a lot of drama to go through so many.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010