Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should i call my gyno or just my regular dr?

Yesterday and this morning i've had some pain while going to the bathroom. It feels internal, hard to explain. Anyways i'm just not sure which doctor to call. Last night while having sex with my husband i had to make him stop cause it was painful.

Answer Question

Asked by kelka24 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

Level 5 (62 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • I would call your gyno.

    Are you pregnant, or is there any possible way you are pregnant?
    When are you supposed to get your period?

    Answer by ARmom at 8:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • I would suggest calling your Gyno

    Answer by NatesMommy118 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • it's better to call you Gyno then,, I hope you will feel better soon,,,

    Answer by mommy_sam at 8:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • Call your gyno. If it turns out to be a UTI or something like that, your gyno can treat that, too.

    Answer by SWasson at 8:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • I would call your gyno. If it is a female related problem they can help but they can also help if it is not. Better safe than sorry.

    Answer by crazycoolmom3 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

  • I would call both and see whoever could get me in sooner. They are both trained to help you with that kind of issue.

    Answer by degsyuna at 12:54 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
are you forgetful?

Next question overall (Pets)
Housebreaking a puppy?

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
If you are interested!