How often do you get alone time with your S/O?

I was wondering how often you ladies get mommy and daddy time, or just date night with your S/O? Do you wish it was more??

ThreeFates511

Asked by ThreeFates511 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• When the kids are asleep.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Every day now that the kids have moved away. More? No, every day is enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• None honestly. Yes I wish it was more a lot more. But my kids don't believe in sleep lol. I put them to bed at 8:30 and my 5 year old is constantly getting out of bed comeing in our room or down stairs asking for this or that or to say she loves one of us. It is like gooooo tooooo bedddddd lol. Then my 2.5 year old is now starting to give us problems. Last night I didn't get her to sleep finally until well after 11pm and then she woke up at 3 or 4 am got her back to bed then she woke up at 7 so no we hardly ever get any alone time. I wish we did though. Achually we might do that sometime soon I might find a sitter and DH and I can go out and do something
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• In the morning when he comes home from work before the kids wake up- but that's only in the summer because there's no school. Other than that... pretty much never. I don't mind, I like it that way actually because if I see too much of him, he tends to annoy me.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:34 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• When the kids are asleep is our alone time, and once a month we will TRY to find a sitter so that we can go out to dinner and a movie, but here lately a good trustworthy sitter has been hard to come by.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Not much and not often

and

yes I do wish it was more often.

We are taking a Cruise to Bermuda in September so that will be nice

Every once in awhile I get my kids to sleep at my sisters...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't mind, I like it that way actually because if I see too much of him, he tends to annoy me.

LOL....Totally understand!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:11 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We never have time with each other alone. We work opposite shifts so someone is always with our daughter. When I get home he's already asleep. I wish we could have some alomne time once in a while. I bet our relationship would be a lot better.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• sweet-a-kins... I feel bad saying that, but I can't help it. Seems like the longer were married, the more little things about him annoy me that never did before!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Kids go to bed at 9 pm and we spend time together until bed time. We don't talk about house or kids, we just do what we want. I am working on a cmaping trip for us alone next year on our anniversary. We'll see.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010