How many kids do you have?

How many kids do you have? Are you done having kids?? What made you make the choice on how many you have?

ThreeFates511

Asked by ThreeFates511 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• toddler boyI have a boy,, I would love to have a girl as well,,, hope to...

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 8:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i have one, i have not yet made up my mind on whether or not i want to have one more. one may be enough for me. i want to make sure i have time with working and everything to spend good time with him and i want to be able to support him financially without help. if he wants to go to soccer or football i want to be able to afford that, so many people have lots of kids and they can't really do anything with them bc of money or the kids can't do after school activities bc parents can't afford it for the number of kids they have. i'm not saying all, i'm saying some, and i don't want to be part of that some.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have one child so far. We are going to be trying for another one in the beginning of next year. I want atleast 4 kids. My family has spread out so much and I have the fact that holiday get togethers consist of just getting together with my Mom and her BF. I want a big family that's really close...so that is what made me deside to have lots of kids. A big family has to start somewhere. =) Why not with me?
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I havae 3 kids ages 32, 30 & 8 I got a girl & a boy was all done then I got divorced and got remarried and now have a daughter
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We are expecting our 3rd and final baby. I have a beautiful boy and a beautiful girl right now. Never thought i'd have any more than 2, but my hubby really wanted to give it another go and I started warming up to the idea =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have two kids ages 5 and 2.5 both girls. DH wants to try for a boy. So we will have nomore than 1 more. We are planning on starting to try this September or October. I have an app. with my OB to talk to him Augest 16th about having another baby cause I have 2 doctors my family doctor and my chiropracter and they both told me that I need to think before I have another one cause of my health (I have really bad back pain and neck pain and I get headaches everyday ever since I had my 2.5 year old) so I am going to see what my OB tells me since he is high risk pregnancy. If he says it is ok we are going to try and have 1 more. Why this is my last 2 reasons one is cause my health. They told me each time my back will get worse and 2 is cause (use to want 4 kids), but twins run in DH side of the family he is a twin so I say if I get pregnant with #4 I will end up with 5 and that is to much lol so I will stick with 3 lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had my 4th and final 5 weeks ago. At least I thought it was 4th and final. Because the 4th came so quickly after I got to the hospital, my husband missed the birth. I was asking him last night was he sad about missing the birth and he said "oh well, maybe next time" I reminded him we were supposed to be done but I think he is interested in having a 5th and final. If so, I'm game. But sometime far in the future though.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have three boys ages 17, 16, 5. None were planned and at 44, I am not having any more! :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had my 5th and final 2 weeks ago. I had 3 with my ex husband and thought I was done. But then I met and married my husband who didn't have any bio kids of his own, so we decided to have one together - and then we ended up with a 2nd (that we're absolutely thrilled about). I had my tubes tied during my c-section, so I'm pretty sure we're done barring some unusual circumstances.

Answer by missanc at 8:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• l have 2 a boy and a girl and l still need 2 more .jus luv the idea of a big family very handy when still young but when they grow older u'll start appreciatin the idea.But then it will all depends with age l dont want to give birth afta 35yrs so in the meantime lm focusing on building my career see when l'l squeeze the remaining 2
    sweetnes

Answer by sweetnes at 8:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2010