I'm tired of doing everything by myself with no help, why do i keep him around?

I think it's not fair that i get up at 5 am in the morning to get ready and get the kids ready. And I have to fight everyday to get some help from my kids father. He doesn't work so he should have no problem to help me. I get so angry when I'm tried and I see him all cuddled up sleeping. When I'm running around like a chicken with he's head cut off. And everyday I have to fight and leave the house and head to work angry.. And late bc I have to drop the kids off at different daycares. While hes at home living the easy life. Boy that would be great

phoenixjuelz

Asked by phoenixjuelz at 9:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• you could tell him to get off his lazy butt and get to work..even if its housework. he's not too good for that! AND he can keep the kids at home, so you didn't have the daycare expense. that's ridiculous! what would he do if you did nothing but get yourself ready and left for work? he'd have to do something!
    he can't be THAT good in the sack!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• All he is is another expense and burden on you. You've proved you don't need him. Cut your losses.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• you should tell him to go find a job or if not to stay home with the kids. dont ask him for permission just tell him here are the kids take care of them. i think if your working then let him atleast take care of the kids. im pretty sure he will get out there and find a job fast. or atleast if you dont feel safe leaving them with him then wake him up in the morning and tell him to get the kids ready while you get ready or maybe you can tell him to drop off the kids at day care. i think you should have a very serious talk with him if his not going to help and your the one taking care of the kids the bills and everything, then might as well just you and the kids yoru already doing everythign yourself
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Lol, Not even good there either. lol.
    Everytime I try to leave he gives me the guilt trip, that he doesnt got nowhere to go, that I plan to do this to him. And that I'm a bad person for kicking him out. And I'm not a bad person at all and he makes me feel like I'm over reacting. I tryed telling him that he should stay with the kids, but he says that he has things to do or that he gets scared off watching the baby. Cause dont know what to do. I'm so fed up, but i just dont know how to finally leave and leave for good.
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Thanks! I so need to get a reality check...You know whats so funny too, that he tells me that he should get half of my income tax bc those are hes kids and if it wasnt for the kids i wouldnt be getting that money.. Are u serious, thats a fuuny one I bust my ass all year and i'm gonna give my money, Yeah okay when the moon turns pink.
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree that he needs to either get a job or watch the kids. Day care is expensive! Light a fire under his butt to get with the program.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• If the house is in your name only then I would give him an ultimatum-- I would tell him he has XX days to get off his deadbeat ass and start parenting his kids, and get a job or he is out the door! He is a grown man, there is no excuse for him to laze around all day while you do it all and pay for everything. I would not let him give you the 'guilt trip' about him not having anyplace to go-- that is his problem. Then if he does not follow thru and get his act together within your time frame kick him out , or have the police come and remove him. If the house is in his name, then I would pack up the kids and leave him.   I hope it all works out-- good luck!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Ha ha ha, lol. He needs more then lighting a fire under hes butt.
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010