Question maybe TMI

Ok i think i maybe pregnant still waiting to test but i was wondering has anyone ever had like alot of discharge when the were pregnant because sometimes it is like i have wet myself because there is so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• mmm may be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yeah, everytime for me there has been quite a bit. If your cycle is due in10-14 days you may actually be ovulating right now. Discharge during ovulation can be very thick and it increases by alot. Hope this helps
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yes I did with my current pregnancy; and I thought I had a yeast infection... there was no smell though, and it was completely different from past experience with yeast infections so I was really confused. It was almost like I had a few orgasms and walked around afterwards... I felt gross, and seriously thought something was wrong... apparently it's pretty typical; although this wasn't the case with my last two. My only advice is if it doesn't smell, it doesn't look cakey, and its not ovulation time, you might wanna test ;)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2008