swim in a lake or a pool or the ocean

i ONLY swim in a pool if that. i find Lakes and Oceans to be too gross. and if i cant see the bottom i wont go in. i have a fear that someones or somethings hideing in the dark where i can see to pull me down and drown me : / dont ask i dont know why.

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 9:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in

• Pool.... With my luck I will be eaten by a shark and with a lake there are parasites you can't see that can kill you if it enters your body.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'll swim in any of them, but prefer a pool.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Pool or ocean
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• love pools and oceans. I will swim in a really big lake but I have to jump off a boat in the middle..I hate stepping in on hte edge in the muck!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Of the three---I prefer Lakes..I don't like salt water YUCK!...We have springs local and those are the best! Clear water you can see the bottom of and they are clean fresh water :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My preference Pool then lake then ocean
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Ocean
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• If I'm by myself or with adults, the ocean. If I'm with my kids, a pool. I hate dealing with 2 sandy babies by myself, plus keeping the 1 year old from eating sand and the 3 year old from getting ripped out by the current.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Any but I prefer the pool as well. I feel like lakes are the grossest because I think the salt in the ocean kills a lot of germs but I also dont care for the big waves in the ocean. The water is not pleasant when it goes into your nose or mouth...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I strongly prefer a pool. I like for the only living things I can see (or feel against my legs) to be humans.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:20 AM on Jul. 23, 2010