NOT PREGNANT!!

The other day, I posted a plea for support out of fear that I was pregnant. My husband just told me he was gay (a month ago) and we had sex a few days later because I was in denial. I just wanted to update and let everyone know that I am not pregnant!! I would never have had an abortion either btw...there is NO WAY I would have been able to do that and deny my other two children their brother or sister. But I was so so scared!!

Thank you all for your support!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• omg your husbands gay? is this a recent development or has he always been gay? sorry i find that ... fasinating btw..are you guys going to stay together? do you have other kids with him?
    but congrads on not being pregnant?? did u want to be pregnant?
    this post kinda just blows me mind. . .
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• well thats good hang in there but at least you and your husband have one major thing in common u guys like men. Are u getting a divorce
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• what is the update on the the gay issue?
    i am in boat next to you on this issue
    thanks
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• congrats in not being pregnant thats one less issue. and about your hubby i hope you guys find the best way so both can be happy good luck
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I remember your post and how worried you were about having a baby with all this with the husband going on. I am glad that you have the results and know for sure that you are not pregnant. I am sorry about the situation with your husband.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• phwew! Dodged a bullet there!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Thanks for expressing gratitude . I pray God takes control of your relationship with your hubby
    vicfranchy

Answer by vicfranchy at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2010