Are you a total bug magnet?

I can't even go out to throw the trash over the porch rail without getting bit! We walked the puppy yesterday and I came back in with 9 mosquito bites!
I have tried countless sprays, lotions, going without scented stuff. Nothing works :-(
Anyone else get mobbed by the bugs?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah they love me. I went to the horse farm with my daughter and she sprayed me with horse fly spray. That worked really well. I started whinnying though.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• In Toledo, Ohio, I am skeeters favorite meal!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes I am! They like blond hair and blue eyed fair skinned people! I don't know if you fit in! Its worse now I'm on Chemo and I feel awful. So they must think I'm a better & easier meal!! Anyway we have had record breaking rain this month! How I hate the Bugs and them wanting to munch on us! I wish I knew how to help you! But I don't! Good luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Me too!!! Eucalyptus oil works for me ---doesnt stop them completely but slows them down...I get it from the outdoor/camping stores --- Gander Mtn. Bass Pro like that---we have a cool little local one that carries their own brand and its the best
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm not but DS is. I can't even open the door to go out, like you to take out the trash because at least one will get in and before I know he is yelling to me that another "basqito" got him. I feel so bad for him. Nothing seems to work and the mosquitos here are always bad. It can't wait until summer is over.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 23, 2010