It's it to earlier to know if your pregnant ?

last period is July 5. I've just started taking birth control pills .. But I wasn't taking it on the right time as I should which is at 3pm. I'm late few hours, or even at mud night 12am that's when I take it . Oh! I even missed a whole 2-3 days.
But my husband and I have been having sex.. And yes he busted a nut in me(tmi I'm sorry ).. That's when I forget to take my pills again.,
On Wednesday I was food shopping .. I didn't see the wet floor i slipped on my back.. I was rush to the hospital because my back was killing me .. The doctors / nurses kept asking if I was preg.. I said no because I figure I'm not cause it's still July .. And jtst wait for aug to come.. Well I was at the ER they did X-ray no broken bones or ne
thing so I got sent home .. Next morning as I was standing to brush my teeth it felt something wet .. I went check it I saw light blood. But I was sitting on the toilet and no
Blood came out.. But I whip saw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it's too soon.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You're story is all over the place. If you're sue for a period but have not had one a test will reveal if you are or not...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I saw blood ... I thought something went wrong with
    Me so I went to obgyn ... I pee in the cup test neg.. But the doc check up on me and my urturs is spotting ... The did a preg blood test yesterday and I'm supposed to get the call today .. I'm waiting .. Help me ..
    meleniemao

Answer by meleniemao at 10:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes it is too soon you should of told your doc at the hospital that you were not sure if you where pregnant that wya they could of done and ultrasound and you would of found out then. incase you need to stop takng the birth control you should go and get checked out at your ob
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes it is way to soon when you get the results of the blood plese update good luck
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Thank you all! I will update
    meleniemao

Answer by meleniemao at 10:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You could very likely be pregnant, but yes it is too soon to know. If your last period was on the 5th then i'm assuming your only a couple days past ovulation. Good luck. Also, if you don't WANT to be pregnant and are having a hard time remembering your pills then i'd consider switching to an IUD or something that takes less maintenance.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I think it's too early, but you never know. Anytime, you miss your bc pills, you could get pregnant.
    themacs4

Answer by themacs4 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Sometimes if you miss more than 1 b/c pill your body will bleed in response to the hormone level dropping. I know it sucks.
    Okigurl

Answer by Okigurl at 5:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010