Face/Off J. Travolta/N. Cage

I work at a library so I have easy access to the movies. I am just wondering what anyone has to say about this one. It sounds exciting, but I am not sure if the cussing is over the top or what? I don't mind some cussing. It's just when it gets to being like a sailer that I get bored and annoyed by it.

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it is pretty rife..but the storyline is good. comparing the two, i found 'primal fear' to be likeable, due to the storyline, but the cursing just made me nauseous! so unnecessary.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• dullscissors: I have seen that one with my Mom and it's good but I don't think my Dad would like it. (Cody and I stay with my parents, since my Mom helps me out when I am at work. I am a single Mom.) Do you have any other suggestions? We have a few thousand to choose from, so any ideas would be great! :)
    wenona_mandy

Comment by wenona_mandy (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I thought it was really good.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 10:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's a good story line. I can't remember how much cursing there is, but I imagine with those two there's quite a bit.
    I agree that over use of curse words in a movie just gets to be obnoxious. There isn't any point in it unless the kid has torrets or something. Ya know? But over all "Face Off" has a good story line, even if it does have the rigid Nicolas Cage in it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• And yes, the cussing was pretty intense in Primal Fear. I know what you mean about liking it, but the cussing being too much.
    wenona_mandy

Comment by wenona_mandy (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's been so long since I saw it I can't remember. It was a pretty good movie, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Travolta and Cage both do a very fine jobin their roles. It's been awhile since I've seen it, can't remember the cursing. I'm sure it was pretty heavy though.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's an excellent movie and both actors give a superb performance.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• OMG! One of the worst movies of all time with my 2 least favorite actors in it! PASS!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010