20weeks and still gained no weight how about you ?

dprincessbelle

Asked by dprincessbelle at 10:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was just like youi tried to eat allot ect my dr told me to drink ensure :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I hadn't gained any weight at 20 weeks either. I gained 12 total by the end of my 5th pregnancy, and I wasn't overweight to begin with. But I was having multiple ultrasounds for other health reasons and knew my baby was growing fine. As long as you are eating healthy, not trying to lose weight, and your dr isn't concerned then you should be fine.

Answer by missanc at 10:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• well u guys are lucky, Im not really eating a whole and im still just gaining weight, I guess it depends on the person.
    bridgetmomof2

Answer by bridgetmomof2 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks 3 days along and I have gained 12lbs lol. If your baby is growing good and you are healthy there should be no problem in you gaining weight. Anyway from here on out you should start to gain weight since the babies only gets bigger and you start to get swollen lol oh the joys!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• at 20 weeks I think I only gained 4 lbs by 39 weeks right know I have gained 30 lbs total she will be here monday :) with my son I gained over 80 lbs sooo deff excited about the NOT so much weight I gained this time! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 12:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am 37 weeks and have gained 19lbs. I didn't start gaining until close to the 3rd trimester and a lot of my weight is from the water retention. I haven't seen my ankles in about 2 months now.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 1:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Last I checked I only gained 2lbs. My battery in my weight scales are dead so will have to wait and see about getting another one or just have the nurse check my weight during my appts. I've not checked my weight in about a month now. So I could of gained. But Honestly if the baby is growing like he needs to I'm not going to worry about it.
    ezziriah

Answer by ezziriah at 3:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am 17 weeks and have gained maybe 2 pounds. But I am still hauling the weight I gained from my last pregnancy!
    MMYanish

Answer by MMYanish at 11:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010