Stressed and pregnant! any ideas on how to relax?

lovedby408

Asked by lovedby408 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I loved playing Frogger and Tetras. It was like a high tec form of meditation.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I use to love Bingo but the thickness of smoke in the air made me stop going when I got pregnant. I would suggest pampering yourself, eat like there's no tomorrow, be lazy, go shopping for you not the baby.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Things that I am finding helpful are going for short walks about 15 to 20 minutes. This allows me time just to sort through my thoughts and I feel better afterwards knowing that I just did something healthy.

At discount stores you can find all sorts of inexpensive products to create an at home spa of sorts. There is a single use chocolate facemask that you can buy from stores like Wal-Mart that smells and looks like you are putting chocolate frosting on your face. It smells devine and feels wonderful.

Grab yourself one of those lavender mint, or other great smelling foot lotions. Soak your feet then rub lotion onto your feet afterwards or have daddy do that for you.

Go to Marshall's or Bulington coat factory to see what lotions and potions they have for inexpensive prices. Luxury soaps and lotions make you feel pampered and relaxed.
    Try a hair masks or intense conditioning treatment. Again you can find these for inexpensive price
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• DO NOT EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.....you may get depressed. It is not fun trying to get the Weight off...MYTH BUSTER Do NOT EAT ALL YOU can....watch comedies, go to the local indoor pool for water aerobics, it was 1.50 or .75 cents , read magazines, books, the pool is the best though....just DO NOT OVEREAT!
    GoldenWhite

Answer by GoldenWhite at 4:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• reading book, painting, praying and taking a bath personally helps me a lot. i also did prenatal yoga and started watching a lot of tv(something i never did b4). Lights some candles... chills me out just to be around lit candles. meditation.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 2:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• warm bath, good book and that johnson and johnson's nite time baby wash. hot chocolate, hot sex.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• for me going to lunch with friends or a warm bath ,just doing something for yourself getting nails done or hair helped me to.
    trips1

Answer by trips1 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008