We made a promise to each other, he broke it.

My boyfriend and I broke up a while ago, and then decided to get back together. When we got back together we both agreed to delete myspace and facebook because it had caused us drama before in our relationship (which is why the breakup came into play) but now he has hoverspot and didn't tell me about it. He has girls writing on his site already and has only had it since monday. We originally broke up because some girl on myspace was interested and he decided to pursue her instead. Should I say something to him or should I keep my mouth shut.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I would speak up. He sounds like an addict to those websites. I would just talk to him though.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would tell him about it. Its not right
    Ashley200804

Answer by Ashley200804 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• well if he is still hiding things from you it doesnt sound like he is to interested in changing and if you broke up in the first place because of something like this i would definitely say something if he cares about you it shouldnt bother him to get rid of something like that. btw my hubby and i share a myspace page and our "friends" are only people we know like family and friends we like to stay in touch with, there is no reason for us to have separate pages or a bunch of people we dont know as friends this works well for us and then there is no hiding anything from each other.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Speak up! It's not right to be treated this way and you shouldn't put up with it.
    faile

Answer by faile at 10:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You broke up for this kind of reason..Say somthing to him .Sounds like you need to find another BF. Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If you broke up because of an internet site before, then it sounds like he is up to the same old person. What's to say he'll do the same thing again. I wouldn't put up with it. A promise is a promise. Right? I guess now that the new (getting back together) is wearing off, he feels like he can go right back and do it again. That in my book is Wrong! He knows that it causes problems for you two, so why would he do it again. I think he if can't still see the problem, then you need to say goodbye. No need to put yourself through that again!!!! Right? Think about it, and think if a friend of yours was going through the same thing. What would you tell her?
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You should say something for sure. You need to be able to be honest with one another. My husband actually got into somthing like that on the computer and started persuing her too...I found the emails and had to say something. Lucky I did because he was just fixing to actually meet up with her that night. And instead he stayed with me, but we did have to have a long talk. So say something before it goes to far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You really should just break up wiht him and get on with your life. He obvioulsy showed you his true self--why do you want to stick around for more emotional abuse???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You really need to let him go and find yourself a new boyfriend. He is showing you who he is by repeatedly getting involved with other girls. The first quality you should look for in a guy is whether or not he is looking for an exclusive relationship as in a wife. If he's not, then please don't waste your time and emotions on him. There are lots of guys who are looking for sexual relationships. Wait for a guy who wants more than that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Move on.... you deserve much much better.
    Put your finger up in the air and say N E X T

Live and learn.....he will always be a snake!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008