I have a yeast infection question... adult content

So I'm pregnant and have my 4th yeast infection so far this pregnancy. Two of them I let heal on their own. Then with the third I called the doctors office and they said to get the monistat and I got the one day and it seemed to work fine. Well this one happened to line up with my doctors appointment so I asked her about it not sure if I could only use it once during pregnancy or something and my doctor said to use the Monistat 3 day. So I started it 2 nights ago and since then I have had constant discharge so much so that I feel I should be wearing a pad. Is this normal?

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Health

• I thiink that's fairly normal but I would be asking if they could give my dh some cream to or just make him use something that is cream that is over the counter cuz you might be passing it back & forth I did that for my dh and I stopped having them all the time. I also wuit eating & drinking pop sugar seems to give me one for some reason.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had a yeast infection about a month ago. The same thing happened to me. I just wore a pantyliner to help.
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 11:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The best thing I can say is to try and stop eating sugars, soda pops and even some fruits. till it is gone at lest a month maybe longer.
    Do not eat or drink anything with yeast in it will make it worse. I know have lived threw it my self even 20 some years at my last baby.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Also do you know that you can douche with plain yogurt and warm water to get rid of it. It is very safe.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2010