i know

i know everyone thinks my stbx was too good for me. i mean too good looking for me. how do you get over caring what other peoples opinions are ? i am so down about thinking about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• If he loves you and finds you attractive like him there should be no more questions in your mind. Alls that matters is that he loves you and HE thinks you're attractive enough to be with him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Who says you aren't nice looking? Did you know that the finest looking person can be the ugliest person just by their behavior? Don;t down yourself, think of yourself as very pretty. Don't worry about others opionions. You are what you are. If that's not good enough, then maybe you need to find someone who sees the beautiful person in you!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If he likes and lives you, and wants to be with you ,,Who cares what other people think or say,,tell them all to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Answer by louise2 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You get over it by thinking better about yourself.
    I could care less what people say about me, because if they REALLY knew me they would
    know that I am a very, very kind, considerate person.
    If you respect me, I will respect you.
    Start looking in the mirror and tell yourself that you are a good person and the hell to all
    that "think" different!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2008