Okay, let me rephrase it. Are you aliterate-meaning you can read but don't like to?

Not iliterate which means you can't read, or alliteration. I mean aliterate meaning you can read but don't like to. I am reposting this because my first post got way off track and I can not correct the one typo I made. Anyways, I was wondering why you don't like to read. Is it because of lack of time? Or just not interested in any genre at all?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have ADHD - its not treatable at this point I am 31 with a toddler and the meds make me lose patience so its not an option. I have to reread everything like 15 times and then I can't grasp what I am reading and by this point, its been 45 minutes for 3 pages and I am just pissed by then because I have no idea what I Just read or what it meant.. Even simple directions can take SO MUCH Effort - I WISH I could read.. I would love to be a reader.. I am so envious of people who can!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• love to read
    not enough time
    but i read at night
    usually book on autisn
    but once in a while i need a break and read something else for fun
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i like to read kids books...thats usually all i am "allowed" to read anyways. I've not tried reading a book for myself in a long time but if i did find something i liked i would probably get wrapped in it. I do like to read. It is mostly me just putting it off. I remember getting wrapped in a book and being able to finish it in 3 days
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Actually, I'm just the opposite. I'm dyslexic, so reading can be a challenge, but I love to do it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yeah i love to read but i always have to read when my baby is sleeping & nobody is in the house so i can peace & quiet
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL! I constantly have a stack of books on my side table in the livingroom. I read constantly!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2010