Need some input. Possibly TMI.. adult content

I'm 35, and had a tubal in 2005. Periods are wonky since then, and I've gone as long as 6 months with no period, but not pregnant. This time, it's been going on 4 months, but I FEEL pregnant: Nausea, cravings, fatigue, etc. The usual symptoms. My problem though, is that even when I have no period, I still have these symptoms to a lesser degree. I call my missed periods "Phantom Periods"; because I still get the swollen boobs, cramps, etc.

This time though, I've gotten the excess mucous, like when you ovulate, 3 times. Each time was about 3 weeks apart. After about a week it goes away, then back to normal. I've been to a doctor, and was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. Mine are about the size of grapes at times, but the smaller ones burst sometimes. Yes, I can feel it when they do. (HURTS!) They keep coming back, & docs won't remove them. I don't want to waste money on preg. test yet, just want some input. Anyone else have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i don't have cyst but i have phantom pregnancy symptoms. I feel pregnant all the time. I always get nausea, sore boobs, bloating, ...my periods are whack.. it makes it worse because i want to be pregnant so i get all worked up thinking its possible then i get let down.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't have any cyst either, if you don't want to waste too much money yet I would just go to the Dollar store they actually have dollar pregnancy test. I know a lot of ladies have taken them and the work. Good luck.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had cysts, but they went away on their own. Don't know how that happened. The only thing I can tell you is to take a test. I am sorry you had to go through the tubal. My mom had to deal with that when we were younger, and it was really hard on her. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Do you have a dollar tree store? They are only a dollar there. They work fine.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010