Fake Eyelashes and Hair Extentions

Yeppers, you know who I'm talking about. Why on earth would Lindsey show up for jail wearing fake eyelashes? and her Hair Extensions? I'm pretty sure she knew from Paris' little stint that you can't keep your stuff! Actually, is there some weird circumstance in LA that keeps women's hair from growing? Maybe all these celeb's should be labeled with a tag that says "Danger: what you see is not what it appears to be"

WoodWitch

Asked by WoodWitch at 11:24 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• And it all started with the wonder bra.

I wear a wonder bra but instead of getting a "where did they go" when I take it off, it's "how'd you get all that in there", LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL It just shows they have money to burn, very spoiled and I'm glad she is in jail and I hope she stays there for a couple months.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• ROFL... now you can get a "Wonder Butt".... I'm glad to see that my big butt is now in fashion...
    WoodWitch

Comment by WoodWitch (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• So let's take some Lindsey inventory....

Fake Eyelashes, Fake Hair, and from recent photos I'm thinking that upper lip might be a bit enhanced! Maybe someone can sell her common sense and a real personality.
    WoodWitch

Comment by WoodWitch (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010