Where are you now and where do you want to be?

I'm at work but wish I was home. Can't wait for 5p.

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 11:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm at work, but I wanna be home! Only 4 more hours!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm at home, but wish I was at Target. I've got things to do, but the kids aren't ready yet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am at work but leaving soon. My boss had a 4 month old grandson born in march with a major heart defect. He was rushed to the hospital 4 days ago. They are trying to put weight on him so he can have the open heart surgery he needs. I just got a call saying he is deteriorating fast and they are moving him to the University of Michigan Medical Center and planning the surgery for Monday. Monday is my birthday...I will be forever scarred if this baby doesn't make it. I am leaving now to go see him in the hospital before they move him up north. He is so sweet and it is heart breaking to see him in that little hospital bed. I was with him for an hour on tuesday and it broke my heart. I wish I knew what God has in mind when things like this happen. ANy prayers would be appreciated for little Jamie Stone.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm at work, but wish I was at the pool.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i'm at home but i wish i could be getting ready to go out wit friends but i just had surgery so i won't be going out for a min, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010