w manyhr of sleep do you REALLY get a night?

i may only get about 5 hrs on a good night. with a newborn and two other kids in the house plus a husband whos deployed sleeps not really on my to do list.
needless to say im a BIG coffee drinker : )

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't had a night of sleep since in got pregnant! Dh was in bootcamp and we'd talk whenever we could, baby was born and we all know how that goes! Then dh deployed for 15 mos and it was near impossible to sleep!! He gets back and has too many nightmares to count so I got up to help him go back to sleep. Now I'm trying to start a life outside them mil, waitin for him to get out and get dd completely potty trained so I'm at 2-6 hours a night depending on if I can sleep or not. I guess you just get used to no sleep, good thing we have makeup! Lol

Deployment is very hard to go through! Keep up the good work and thank you both for your service!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have a 2-1/2 yr old who still won't sleep through the night and I have my own habit of midnight eating.,. which really means I wake and eat like 2-3 times a night.. so Now, I get about a total of 4-5 hours all broken in to pcs..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• oh wow look at that title would ya! guess its obviouse i dont get much sleep. shits all kinda spelled wrong
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old & Im pregnant.. & I gotta get up at 7 for work.. So I normally get about 8 or so hours of sleep a night plus my hunni lets me take a nap everyday! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I get 7-8

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Ha ha! I sleep pretty well. However I never go to sleep b/4 my two teens. Around mid night. Then up at 10
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2010