Date night

Do you and your s/o have a night that you go out without the kids??what do you like to do together

jodi43

Asked by jodi43 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Haven't had a date night in 17 years...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no we do get something to eat every Friday, but we bring it home. We rarly ever go out to eat.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Just once a year...
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 11:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• we hardly ever go out to eat...my kids are 3yrs and 11months old, going out to eat is no fun for me lol
    but we try to take the kids on a walk or to the park or someplace fun for them one a week
    eleecpht

Answer by eleecpht at 11:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yeah, me and my DH do this a couple of times a month. What we do varies, usually we just go out to eat somewhere. We also like to go for a ride on his motorcycle, go eat, and maybe meet up with friends a little while about once a month. I really like those nights, we have a lot of friends with bikes, so when we all get to go out for a ride together, and then stop and eat and talk for a while, it is great! Lol, gives me a good dose of Adult conversation!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No,we spend all not working time together anyway,and get days together when he has a Monday off and our son is in school

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I wish, i think our relationship would be better if we did but we have no family and friends where we lie so we can't do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010