Don't you hate how the woman on here assume they know everything about you and can tell YOU your life story because of one of your answers they read!?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Then I think we should mess with them and write all sorts of s**t.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Eh, that's life and it's not just on here.

Think about a woman that is treating her child harshly when the child begs for a toy. In the 30 second view you have, you assume that she's overreacting but how many times has the child asked already or what else is going on that may have her stressed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• No one claimed to know your life story, or to know you better than you know yourself. Simply that you are young, and very sure of yourself in a way that only the young can be (not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation)... No one is nailing you to a cross.

Once you broaden your perspective a bit, you may not be so reactive to the opinions of others- which truly do not affect you.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yes! bumped ya!

Answer by older at 11:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yeah
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Don't you hate how overly sensitive people actually get upset by comments from strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Hell yea! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• some women think they have to be dominate over each other....and so there for they act as if they know everything, but in harsh reality they dont!!!!
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Is this question only for teenagers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• YES, when posting a questions some expect us to write a damn book or they'll make their own assumptions up. So I've learned what to post and what not post in questions&Answer section, I'll leave my book writing to my groups :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010