To the moms who smoke, Do you ever smoke inside?...No bashing.

Do you ever smoke in the house? We have been smoking in our bedroom, our son never goes in there. Do you? Post anon if your afraid of people hunting you down...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i used to do the same but then started going outside afterwards.....and no smoking in the house at all..bc then ur room will be smokey and u will still have smoke throughout the house...at least i did....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We have during storms sometimes it has twice in a year. But we would go into the bathroom close the vents turn the fan on and put a towel under the door and all. I hate smoking in the house.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I never ever smoked inside. Even if you stay in one room, in still gets in the HVAC system and can make the house smell as well as spread the bad stuff around. We had a covered front porch so that's where we always went if it was raining. And if was too cold outside? Well that's just the punishment we took for being smokers, I guess. Not bashing, just stating my own experience and opinion. I'm just glad I quit :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• NEVER!  I didn't smoke during pregnancy either.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't smoke now, but when I did I always smoked outside. Smoking in your bedroom doesn't keep the smoke contained there. Cigarette smoke is a major cause of ear infections. After having suffered constant ear infections as a child, I wouldn't subject my son to it. Also, being a non smoker now, when I'm around smokers or cigarette smoke, the smell burns my sinuses and gives me a headache.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Nope. I go outside every time
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 12:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• WE GO OUTSIDE EVERY TIME!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010