Ovulation so soon? adult content

Just finished my 7 day period which was normal on July 21, then on July 22, had some watery CM and today is similar.. My temp went from 35.90 F to 36.196 F this morning which is quite a climb after several days of temps in the mid 35 F range. Is it possible that I am already fertile? According to the books I have read, you usually don't become fertile and then ovulate for maybe a few more days yet (or next week, for me!) I do, however, have a friend, who is sure she conceived all of her 4 children the day or two immediately following her periods. Is this possible?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 11:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Whoops! I meant 'degrees celcius, not fahrenheit'.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It is possible. There is no set timeframe between period and fertility. The only set time is between ovulation and period
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I truelly belve what ur friend says:)
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• If sounds like you are preparing to ovulate on day 9. That is early, but not outside of the window for a healthy egg. Average ovulation takes place between CD 12-16.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 8:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• That's what I was thinking, LorisBaby. This is our first month after m/c in early June. No big expectations as we are just new at this again after our loss. After a couple of months, I hope we can have a positive outcome from all the tips and research I have been reading ......learned alot for the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book as well as the online book, Personal Path to Pregnancy. Both have some amazing and insightful ideas for vitamins, diet and exercise as well as some things to avoid when trying to conceive.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2010