Anyone have any opinions on types of alternative schools?

I have a daughter who has had problems with her classmates @ her school (her class size is 12). Most of the kids started in the school, my girl started in 2nd grade & the last 3 yrs she has had some issues with the girls in her class to the point where she doesn't want to attend school there this year.

cowboywife

Asked by cowboywife at 12:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in

• It sounds like she is in a non-traditional school.
    If you are in Chicago, send me a message offlist, and I will be happy to help you navigate the school system

Answer by rkoloms at 12:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I think those are a wonderful idea. I wish that they would have offered something like that when I was in school.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• you could always homeschool her... otherwise i'm not sure. the 'alternative' schools here require a bit more to get into than just having issues with classmates..
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010