Sex Life... adult content

Has anyone else's sex life dwindle down to barely ever after getting married and having a child? My husband and I before we got married were very active and now I am lucky to even have sex once every 2 to 3 weeks! Drives me crazy...shouldn't my husband be the "sex monster" who wants it 24/7! lol not me! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our bedroom life has suffered a little because we co-sleep with our 1 year old...the little king doesn't like his sleep disturbed...but we are working on fixing that situation and hopefully getting back on track!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• whats wrong with 2-3 times a week?
    b4 kids almost everyday after kids about 3 times a week sometimes more sometimes less. depending on his back. he got injured overseas last tour and its hard for him to...well trush in and out now.
    hes not back over there and i wont get any for a year. not to mention he had his vasectomy when i was 7 mon ths pregnant so yeah i havnt gotten any in about 3 months now and i still have to go a year!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• A lot of worry comes with having a child, you are now responsible for a little person that depends on you, it distracts from everything else, just try to keep the passion alive although I know for a fact it can be hard sometimes.

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• you only have sex every two to three weeks?? Try once or twice a year. We are in our thirties and it's not me, it's him. I would LOVE every two to three weeks.
    Anonymous

• YES! We went from 2-3 times a day to once every 6 or 8 weeks since we had our kids. We are just to tired and it's painful for me since kids... Plus we co-sleep... If I could go back to our pre-child sex life, I would in a heartbeat... But I don't think it's physically possible because of all the pain I'm in... Plus, I'm pregnant AGAIN!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• 4 me is once a week.."saturdays" n we been living 2gether 3months alrdy shit sucks we been 2gether 5yrs and 1st 2yrs was sex every dy ugh I miss it..every night im always hoping 2 have sex but hs too tired
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I love these types of questions,I always tell people you have to marry for true love,money may go,looks may go,and yes sex can disapper,due to illness (my DH is ill,he cant take Vigara) I havent had sex in almost 10 years,but,I WOULDN'T TRADE MY DH FOR NOTHING!!! He is the most senitive,loving man,and I considerate myself to be blessed after all these years together.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2010