How did you come up with your screen name?

As I go through the answer section or in a group I see some interesting screen names and I wonder how they came to be. Some are obvious: (insert child/ren's name here)mom, (city/state)mom. Just curious how you came up with your's.

For those who are interested...I first became a mama in 2000. I had to add the _1 because someone else already had the screen name - and she's never on Cafemom!!!

mama2000_1

Asked by mama2000_1 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a mom of twins and I had them in 2009
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Mine is I love my family of 6...so LUVMYFAM6...I just couldn't come up with anything better!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• It's my name... That was easy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• from New Orleans, LA .. obviously I'm a momma .. and Krys is my nickname
    NOLAmommaKRYS :)
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• g is the first letter of my last name and we are a family of 6 so gfam6
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• When I first came into this site, I noticed there were only young moms complaining about the terrible twos, teething, tantrums, etc, I couldn't find anyone older, so that is how my screen name came about.

Answer by older at 12:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• simple...its my name after i got married. i love my name and very prouf of it :) so its my screename everywhere i go. plus i dont think anyone else can have it cause its mine!!!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Because I am the Witch of the Wood... ROFL... actually it is because the picture I use is "The Wood Witch" by Jessica Galbreth, painter of Myth, Fantasy and Majickal things and it has always been my avatar on the internet for the past 10 years. :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My husband and I were the first couple to get married in Adak since the Navy had left. I used to go by miss adak on alot of sites until we got married and didn't want to be mrs adak, (sounded old) and so adakbride was created.
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 12:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Polishedwoman is the my of book The polished woman.
    Polishedwoman

Answer by Polishedwoman at 12:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010