quick easy recipes

hello everyone,
tomorrow is my hubbys work picnic and its going to b ein the 90's. im looking for quick easy recipes. desserts maybe? any ideas. thanks

gfam6

Asked by gfam6 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Nestle Toll House Cookies kick cookie butt!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• a big green salad with lots of stuff in it! Easy enough
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 12:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Considering the heat I would make a fresh fruit salad, or grab a watermelon. They are quite refreshing on such a hot day!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• hmm pasta salads always nice :
    spagettie noodles boiled and strained. let cool.. toss in veggies like bell pepers and diced ham. and a full bottle of itlian dressing.place in fridge overnight. serve cold : )
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Fruit salad
    pasta salad
    send me a message offlist for recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 12:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am thinking as WoodWitch suggested, get a watermelon. Take a cutting board and a big knife and a tray to put the slices on and cut it there. Minimal prep for you, suitable for being in the heat, and refreshing.

Answer by Bmat at 12:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Pasta Salad that can be served cold, warm, or room temp.

Pasta (Bowtie or spiral), Cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast, Preminced garlic (in a jar from the produce section), Italian dressing, and parmasean cheese. Cook Pasta and Chicken until cook through. Then mix ingredients according to taste.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Corn on the Cobcake
    Ingredients
    White and yellow jelly beans (we used Jelly Belly brand)
    White-frosted cupcakes
    White decorating sugar
    Yellow Starburst candies
    Corn holders
    Corn plates

Instructions
    For each ear, press rows of jelly bean kernels onto three frosted cupcakes. Line up the cupcakes and sprinkle decorating sugar across the tops.

To make a candy butter pat, microwave a Starburst for about eight seconds, stretch it into a melted-butter shape, then set it on top of the center cupcake.

Add a corn holder to each end of the cob, and serve on a corn plate. Or just have a platter of them ..

MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am so sorry i for got the yellow starburst is your butter lol..Place one on top of each cup cake..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'm posting a pic on my page.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010