Vaginal Odor? TTC

We are TTC and idk if it's from the sperm but I've had an odor for the last few days.. i get in the shower and it's still there.. it took me a few days to completely get the smell to go away..?!?! Is it from the sperm being in my vagina? I do not have any type of infection and I'm a very clean person, shower everyday not over weight do not know what is causing this odor other then the sperm???? lol sorry i know it's TMI but I'm really curious lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I vote it is his stuff making the smell... I say this because I too have the same thing- but any time we have "pulled out" I never have this smell and every time we dont sure enough I do so I do think it is his stuff doing it- also his semen's smell and ...um taste... depend a lot on his diet so it may not be as such for everyone!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:33 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yes it is probably from his sperm I had the same problem...I had been trying t conceive 4 2 years an we just found out we r pregnant so I wish u the best of luck an will keep u in my prayers
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010