Anyone else...?

I have 6 1/2 weeks left of pregnancy, She pushes done A LOT last night and all morning today she pushed down soooo hard I couldn't sit still. Last night I didn't get to sleep till like 2 or 3 am because she was pushing down so hard. It hurts so bad sometimes. Why she do this? Anyone else have this problem? It's probably normal, but my son didn't do this.

BAR427

Asked by BAR427 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• feels like your getting kicked in the vag lol? i had the same thing and went into labor a few days after .. check with ur doc!
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 12:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• it is normal. i swear at times it felt like my dd was just going to fall out. labor may be closer than you think.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• You must just be carrying very low... I am too. And it feels like she's trying to escape some times! But it's normal... When they are low like that they tend to kick you in the cervix... Nothing to worry about!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Shes getting ready 2 come...probably starting 2 run out of room
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Ugh! I get the same thing with this one and didn't with my first either. I'm 36 weeks and this baby is already 8lbs 10oz so that could be why I feel so much pain when she moves! I feel like my pubic bone is being split in half when she hits me there!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well last time I was at the doc. I went in, they checked my weight and blood pressure and had me pee in a cup, haha, as usual. Then sat me in my room. A few mins later the nurse came in and she was like "Are you feeling ok?" I was like "...yeaaahh...?" she said "Have you been feeling any pressure or anything?" I said "yes, she likes to push down really hard a lot." She then had me take off my bottoms for the doc to check me and that was all that was said. I was really confused, and thought something was wrong. But the doc said the baby is fine. I go this thurs again. The pressure has been getting worse and worse lately. She's never kept me awake from it being so hard till last night, I seriously started to worry I was about to go into labor. But I think she is running out of room. And it doesn't look like she is low really at all, it just feels like she is.
    BAR427

Comment by BAR427 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Yeah, I already lost my mucus plug twice (they said it would replinish, so it was fine) and they told me to not be climbing stairs because of pelvic seperation about 2 months ago. I need to at least make it a few more weeks, I don't want her to come too early as much as I may want the painful parts to be over.
    BAR427

Comment by BAR427 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My last child was very low down in my pelvis and a big baby. I feel for you :( He was however, the easiest child for me to have and my easiest labor. Good luck :D
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 5:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have no idea why they do this. My kid has been doing this for the past 3 weeks, and it gets so bad that I have to stop. Luckily, it is still small enough that I can push it and move it a little bit.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010