Where is the best place to get digital pictures printed?

I print my digital pictures at Walgreens, and a lot of times they come out quite a bit darker than what they really look like. Is there somewhere that will print your pictures off as they actually appear on your computer screen? Mpix? Shutterfly? Thank you!

KrisiLW

Asked by KrisiLW at 1:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I go thru Shutterfly and send them to Target to pick up. You can also have then mail them directly to you. I have found them to have the best editing tool, so you don't loose any of the pic you are printing!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• They all pretty much use a Fuji Printer. You need to tell your local walgreens to calibrate their machine. All of Walmart, Meijer, Walgreens, Rite Aide, Etc all use a Fujifilm printer to print their pictures. So you're going to get the same quality of photograph is the machine is taken care of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• try shuttefly i have an have always had great results or sometimes I go 2 the machine at wal-mart or the drug store sndyers an have had great results from there 2
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I prefer York Photo.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• shutterfly &artscow both have really good prices.

artscow will give you a ton of free prints just for signing up, you just pay shipping.

shutterfly also sends out lots of coupons periodically for free prints.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I'd invest in a good color printer, over the long run, it will pay for itself, rather than having your digital images printed for you.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have some pics that need to be printed just right, so this really helps. Thanks everyone!!!
    KrisiLW

Comment by KrisiLW (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i really love shutterfly and to saving on shipping i can pick them up at my local target
    hustlemomma

Answer by hustlemomma at 2:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Buy a Kodak printer. The ink carts are 21 dollars for both a black and white and color cart. 10 for the black and white and 15 for the color if you need them by their selves. Printer is about 99 . We have had one for years. You can run your digital through the kodak software and it will color correct and everything. I printed 300 photos from a wedding and didn't go through the carts. I love my printer... LOL
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 6:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• walmart
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2010