Is there my mom's like me?

Have 4 lovely children but only 1 lives with me. The state took my other children, do to me being an addict. I have cleaned up and have been that way for 6 years. Wouald really like to meat someone like me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I haven't been in your situation.but I am happy that you are on the right path.and I hope your other kids someday can understand.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Oh wow.. congrats on being clean! =).. I'm not in a situation like yours, but I just wanted to comment on your question. Will you ever get your kids back?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Thank you very much .
    TxBlackRose

Answer by TxBlackRose at 1:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i was an addict before i had kids. i got clean and have been for some time now, i never had my kids taken away from me tho.i hope that one day they can understand that well.. shit happends and things dont always turn out the way you want them too.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i know a lady who i have been friends with for almost 10 years in that situation. her older 3 were adopted, and she still has her youngest. she is finaly getting her life back together after many years. it takes a lot of strength to come back from rock bottom.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Good on You for morphing with life and changing what didn't work~i hope you get as much contact from your birth children as you need~kids go to 18 and adults really fast and that relationship is what I would hope for and be ready for~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2010