Was there ever any question of how slimey the liberal media is?

If you have any doubts then you should check this out:

http:/governmentmess.blogspot.com/2010/07/liberal-media-double-standard-proven.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is funny that liberals attack the fact the OP was ANON instead of addressing the actual question. HAHAHAHA Who cares?

Now, I am going to open and read the link....and ANSWER the QUESTION!!!! BTW - I am convinced that liberals are the MOST judgmental people on this planet!!! They have to judge in order to 'liberate themselves' from what they don't 'like' in other people.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 5:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The media is slimy, regardless of whether one views it as liberal or conservative.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The media in general has a tendency to dive for the worst news. I wouldn't classify RL as a liberal, and he likes to sensationalize as much the next guy. In addition, his personal life leaves much to be desired............. Preach 1 thing and do another-a horrible, slimy and hypocritical approach!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL...Silly Anon

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• BTW - I am convinced that liberals are the MOST judgmental people on this planet!!! They have to judge in order to 'liberate themselves' from what they don't 'like' in other people.

Isn't this exactly what you are doing by making this statement?
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• As slimey as Anons.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• My mom would LOVE you. She sprouts the same crap.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• So...that site "Government Mess" staged a little video with someone POSING as a Liberal and pretending to want to harm Rush Limbaugh. See...isn't that enough to make you want to avoid the Conservative label??? I would be ashamed ,after watching that. They are so dishonest and sooooo good at setting people up. Just disgusting.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• SLIMY AND CONTROVERSIAL ATTRACTS VIEWERS. It's all a #s and money game. People (many) love the sensationalism and drama. It's theatrical and entertaining.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Hey Anon - how about the media in general? One should take everything they read with a grain of salt ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2010