ok... thursday is mine and my hubbys 3 year anniversry...... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET HIM. HE SAID JUST SOME SHIRTS AND STUFF BUT IM ALREADY GETTING HIM THAT. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO GET.... PLEASE HELP... NEED ADVICE.

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 1:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• We don't really bother with gifts anymore. We go out to dinner together and then watch the fireworks show (our anniversary is the 4th of July). I can't even remember what we used to get each other.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• The 3rd year anniversary is Leather. Get him somehing made of leather. Leather signifies stong and durable, made to last. Your marriage has made it through the hardest times, your marriage is strong and durable.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• WHAT COULD I GET HIM THATS LEATHER?
    xkrystals.momx

Comment by xkrystals.momx (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I always get my husband something that he can wear to remember me: bracelets, watches, cuff links, necklace, earrings amd things like that
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 6:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010