Is It Wrong 2 Want a Baby Shower?

i've alwasy wanted a baby shower, and with my first i was always told i would get 1 for him after he was born but i never got it!!!! well i really would like 2 have 1 with this baby, is that 2 much 2 ask?

davidsmami12

Asked by davidsmami12 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it's normal to want one...but it's up to someone else to throw i for you. Good luck , I hope someone does.
    silly2plustwins

Answer by silly2plustwins at 1:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I wouldnt think so. I have 2 children and i had a shower with my first but not with my second. I think every mom deserves a baby shower whether its for her first or her third.

I would as for one, every bit helps especially with having 2 kids. Plus, its just fun!

Best wishes!
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 2:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i would really appreciate the effort 2 try and throw 1 for me, evry1 in my family got 2 experience it n my close friends have 2 n i feel lik im not cared for enough 2 have 1!!!! hope thats not the case
    davidsmami12

Comment by davidsmami12 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• yes u should have one! if no one wants to give u one then throw one for urself! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Of course you are not wrong to want to have people around you celebrate the life you are carrying inside of you. I would really express it to your close friends that it would mean a lot to you. If not throw one yourself and invite who ever you want. Congrats on your new baby!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i have always had a shower with my babies..im prego with #3 and we are still planning on have a party of some sort.. might not ask for gifts but we will still get together as a family and celebrate the new arrival
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• well ive expressed 2 my friends tht i would verry much appreciate 1 n they jst told me tht havin a baby shower is expensive n they arent sure if they r gna hav 1 4 me!!! that jst askd that if i could it would b jst better 2 buy all the stuff myself!!!!
    davidsmami12

Comment by davidsmami12 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Your friends or family don't neccessarily HAVE to through you a babyshower. Do it yourself. My mother had told me, she was going to make me a babyshower and at the last minute decided not too. I was fine with it at first, but then I thought about it and really wanted one because having a babyshower helps a lot and those are wonderful memories of when you were pregnant. I decided to make my own babyshower, and it worked out wonderfully. =] If you really want it, then you should make it yourself.
    BabyMama_1227

Answer by BabyMama_1227 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i will keep that in mind!!!! my friends all they thnk about is the price of the gifts n thts not all its about its jst about memories n the thought of the gift evn if its only $2.00!!!!!!
    davidsmami12

Comment by davidsmami12 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2010