Breastfeeding, negative tests - could i still be pregnant? adult content

Sorry question got messed up....

Ok i am currently breastfeeding a 4 month old. I have not had my period yet and I have taken home tests and a blood test (all negative), but its like my body is telling me its pregnant, i have all the lovely symptoms.

-hot flashes-sickness-headaches-tired-cramping-and i will the bathroom business out for you guys.

As far as my husband and i

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I felt like that early on with those same symptoms while breastfeeding my son. My doc said that sometimes breasfteeding can cause nausea, and other pregnancy like symptoms. You just gave birth 4 months ago so you still have a lot hormones racing through your body. If you do want another baby good luck!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• it's possible. but breastfeeding will stall your period. i didnt have one for a long time even after i stopped. your hormones could just be messed up. wait a few weeks and test again. and dont stress about it because that will cause all the symptoms of pregnancy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010