What i want adult content

I want wild, crazy sex with my SO just once!!!! But he is so gentle with me. Just one time i'd like for him to spank me and talk dirty to me. we are getting married soon and i dont want a lifetime of boring sex. the wildest thing we've done is 69 and that was great!!! but i need more. Any ideas on how to get him to be more dominate during sex?

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him what you want. Communication is key. Don't tell him in a way though that hurts his pride, as that would probably make him insecure during sex, and you don't want that. Tell him what your fantasies are, and ask if he has any that you could fulfill for him.

Answer by quinnbee21 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Just tell him what you want or do something wild to him. It goes both ways so maybe if you start doing crazy things to him he'll start doing them to you.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Just tell him.. I'd be like "spank me & pull my hair".. do that shit doggy style! lol

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Get him drunk, he might be more inclined to experiment and let go of his inhibitions.

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Communicate your wants to him. You'll probably be surprised,he'll get into it too!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Explain what your ideas are in as much detail as you need to. Lead him through it. I agree that a cuple of cocktails might help! Be prepared that you might always have to be the one to add the spice in your marriage. Not a bad thing but don't let it get you discouraged. GL

Answer by elizabr at 2:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Tell Him !

Answer by Nynne at 3:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I agree to tell him or better SHOW HIM what you want!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2010