What do you do when a guy plays hot and cold with you? adult content

My bf is doing this to me right now, and its driving me crazy! Does it mean the relationship is over? I'm "almost positive" that there isn't another woman because he just isn't that type.... (I know you don't believe me, but try to imagine something else please) I just don't know what to do with him, I've never had a guy do this to me before. And no we're not having sex so its not just so he can have sex.

Tes...Jacksmami

Asked by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he is just unsure what he wants. give him some space and let him figure it out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Give him the cold shoulder, dont take his calls and dont answer his texts till later, later. Act like you are indifferent. When you do talk to him make it sound like you are busy. Men cant stand being put up on the shelf. Men love a chase, make him work for your attentions. He will change his tune and quick!
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• sounds like he's being wishy-washy... why don't you just ask him what's going on. tell him you are feeling some mixed signals and it's confusing and frustrating.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Play hard to get - don't run after him. Don't answer your phone. It will either kill the shaky relationship or he will come running to you.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• What I do is try to figure out what's going on.
    If he won't talk to me and continues to play games, I leave. I have absolutely no time or patience for games, especially when they are playing games with my emotions.
    I had this happen not too long ago. It drove me crazy for like 2 months, finally I just told him something needed to change or I was leaving. And nothing changed, so I left. Four months later he texted me and said he thinks of me all the time and he misses me. Well, now I have a great boyfriend that doesn't play those games, so he lost out.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 3:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't think there should be ANY games in a relationship, so I would be honest with him and ask !
    What's the worst that could happen? : He say's he's not into you ? Better off knowing before you get more hooked on him, and you can't move on!
    He might just be having some strees @ work or school and it has nothing to do w/ you.
    Either way, knowing is best :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• honestly if he's just a bf, I don't put up with anything that makes me feel stressed, I have enough things to worry about in my life..so eaither talk to him about it or move on
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• sounds like my friend Marty, when he is hot he is hot , but when he is cold it's cold, we all call him MR> ISSUES, he wants what he wants, when he wants it,sorry he won't change, Marty the same way after 2 yrs of knowing him, i know its hurts, but you have to past him by, if he really wants you, he will chase you, but let him know why you left when he comes chasing you, no man is worth making you sad, your better than that!!!!
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 7:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• LOL tamithy!!! MR. ISSUES? =)
    Tes...Jacksmami

Comment by Tes...Jacksmami (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Well, you could forward his phone number to me, and I can call and ask him, or you can be an adult, and ask him yourself.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010