Does sex drives decrease the more kids you have? adult content

I have had 3 kids and now I have no sex drive at all help me

KirsteeRoo

Asked by KirsteeRoo at 3:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Not for me. I have two kiddos, and pregnant with my third, and my sex drive is still very much there, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• TRY SOMETHING THAT YOU'VE NEVER TRIED BEFORE....TAKE THE KIDS TO THEIR BABYSITTER AND HAVE A FUN NIGHT OUT.DO STUFF THAT YOU 2 DID TOGETHER B4 YA HAD KIDS
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I don't think it's the kids but the exhaustion from chasing after the kids that does it :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Ive tried alot of things we are well were kinda freaks but now 0 sex ever and no one to babysit
    KirsteeRoo

Comment by KirsteeRoo (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We have two kids. It has decreased for sure...Sometimes only 1-3 times a month for us. But then we'll have spurts too, where it will be 3 days in a row.

quinnbee21

Answer by quinnbee21 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Being exhausted from taking care of 3 kids can decrease ones sex drive. Stress also. Medications can also be a factor, if you are taking any. Go out for some oysters on a half!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• we have 1 and one on the way will have two under 2, and im WAY to tired half the time after working out of my house during the day, cleaning, cooking, chasing a toddler being pregnant.. sex is the FURTHEST thing from my mind! we do it about 3-4 times a month like once a week.. just no urge or interest in it
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 3:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Have you tried different lubes and toys and such? Maybe even buying a sexy outfit for yourself.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• How old are your kids? Old enough to send to a friend's for sleepovers? How about family to babysit?
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• being tired from running around after 3 kids can effect ur drive. also age and stress can hinder it, perhaps you need to put the kids in one room turn on a movie really load and go make boom boom quickly, take showers together. give each other little grabes or strocks during the day, put the kids to bed early. go outside for a midnight romp in the backyard. . .
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2010