Anyone else? adult content

Is anyone else afriad to have sex or even fool around even after the ok from the dr?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Nah..not really.. That feeling wears off after about a month.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• no, sex is good exercise for the muscles that will be pushing that baby out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Not at all. Go for it once you have the "green light" from the doctor. Just take it slow if you are worried or scared.
    quinnbee21

Answer by quinnbee21 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Are we talking about during pregnancy or after? during def loved it after I really waited the 6 weeks I tore and I was scared and when we did it hurt like hell it actually took me almost 4 months to get back to normal were my body and my mind were relaxed enough again to enjoy sex.
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Im talking about after the baby. He tore me in four spots, had lots of stiches.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I didn't tear, and I didn't manage to wait the sex weeks. The sex didn't hurt, I was just kind of numb down there.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 3:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I tore and had stitches. I waited until I felt comfortable, and then started out really careful.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• hahaha nope my hubbs and i were ready to do the deed the very week i came home! but we didnt we waited until like the 3rd week..i told my dr before hand that we were going to he just gave me the pregnancy warning and how easy it would be to conceive again..lol but we were prepared! i had a section..so no tearing or anything like that...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I had c-sections with both mine so I was afraid of the pain in my stomach
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010