so could this be implantation bleeding?

old blood mainly when wiping for about a week now?
i have other things that made me think i could be preggers but idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had "old blood" with my second baby...all was well. I also had 3 miscarriages and the bleeding was always pink or red. I wouln't be worried. But if you are go to the doctor, you can never be too safe. Good luck.
    silly2plustwins

Answer by silly2plustwins at 4:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am in the same boat right now! My midwife told me it was probably ovulation bleeding. BUT now I am 2 days late....so I am freaking out alittle!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• If it's only like light spotting, that's probably what it is. I had that with three of four pregnancies. The first two times- I freaked out because I thought I was miscarrying. The last time, I knew what it was so it didn't freak me out. As long as you aren't crampy and bleeding thick stuff... that's probably all it is.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010