What do u guys do with the unused diapers?

My lo just grew out of size 1 over night. We have an unopen case of 1s which r going back to the store but i dont know what to do about all the size 1s that are opened. We always kept a pack down staris and a pack up, so all in all, i prolly have atlest a pck left of 1s but i cant return them and i dont know anyone that can use them.

nikkik526

Asked by nikkik526 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• package them up and donate them to a women's shelter

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Find a homeless shelter for moms with kids and donate them. Or an orphanage. Or a foster family.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Take them to a church or daycare.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I dont remember ever having that problem.

BUT I would suggest you donate them to a woman's shelter or your local in take center (where the kids go before foster care)

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Donate them. Matter of fact, I have some I need to donate myself. Thanks for the reminder. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I passed mine along to friends and neighbors, but if you don't know someone who could use them, then daycares, charities, shelters.

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Generally, any place that handles babies will be happy to have them. Or, ask around—maybe a friend of a friend is expecting or has a newborn.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• DO U HAVE A SWIFFER?? the size 1-4 fit PERFECTLY in place of the swifer pads. i was so happy when i figured that one out. very absorbant. lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• We give to anyone that needs them. We always have babies being born in our family it seems.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• SWIFFER!! GREAT idea!!! Which side do you put against the floor? I have a few left overs too!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2010